Full refunds will be issued to passengers for any booking cancelled at least ONE DAY PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE TRIP. You can cancel your ride by going to the Manage Transactions page.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the start of the departure day. For example, if the trip departs on Friday, you must cancel before the end of Wednesday.
- If the passenger cancels less than 24 hours prior to 12:00 AM local time on the day of departure, no refund will be issued.
- If a passenger books a round-trip, a refund will only be issued if the cancellation is made at least 24 hours prior to the first leg of the trip. We cannot issue partial refunds.
- Zimride service fees are non-refundable.
- Zimride will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is not officially canceled until Zimride sends a cancellation confirmation email. To get your cancellation e-mail, cancel your ride by going to the Manage Transactions page. If the cancellation email is not received, call Zimride support at 855-Zimride or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit card charges may take up to 2-3 business days to be removed depending on your bank or credit card company.